AFP Confirms Red October Plot to Oust Pres. Duterte Still On After Sept. 21 Failure


The Armed Forces of the Philippines confirmed to the media that the conspiracy to oust the duly-elected President of the Republic, President Rodrido Roa Duterte  dubbed "Red October" is still on, after the failure of the September 21 Rally against the President.



According to Brig. Gen. Antonio Parlade, AFP Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations, "There will still be a plan this coming October. They call it Red October. hat is the month of international celebrations for communism, Marxism and IP (indigenous peoples),” Brig. Gen. Antonio Parlade said.



The AFP insisted that the previously reported Sept. 21 plan to oust Duterte was real, if not a prelude or at least aimed at destabilizing his administration.

He said the threat will always be there because Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) leader Jose Maria Sison is the one orchestrating it. Parlade said the Sept. 21 attempt was unsuccessful, but the plan for next month called “Red October” remains.

Gen. Parlade also said that based on recovered documents, the opposition coalition Tindig Pilipinas almost forged an alliance with communist groups spearheading the Sept. 21 plot, but withdrew from it after realizing that communist leaders were behind the move.

Parlade alleged that Tindig Pilipinas, which presents itself as a movement against tyranny, was making plans to oust Duterte and aligning its efforts with opposition groups notably the Liberal Party (LP) headed by Vice President Leni Robredo as well as Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV and his Magdalo party.



Robredo, the LP, Trillanes and Magdalo have all denied involvement in any plot to oust Duterte. Trillanes and Magdalo said they could not conspire with communist rebels who continue to kill soldiers.

When the AFP was aksed who is spearheading the Red October Ouster Plot, Gen. Parlade mentioned Sison and the CPP's central committee, Rey Casambre and Satur Ocampo.



Source: PNA


AFP Confirms Red October Plot to Oust Pres. Duterte Still On After Sept. 21 Failure AFP Confirms Red October Plot to Oust Pres. Duterte Still On After Sept. 21 Failure Reviewed by Phil Newsome on 9/24/2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.