The PMA Entrance Examination will be held this coming August 25, 2013. The examination will be conducted in designated PMA Examinations Centers nationwide.
The Application form can be downloaded online through the official website of the PMA. Follow this link to download the form. PMA Application Form Download.
Here’s the qualifications for PMA Examination:
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- Physically fit and of good moral character
- Single and has never been married
- At least High School Graduate
- No Administrative/Criminal Case
- Minimum height requirement: 5 feet for both male and female (not to exceed 6’ 4” for both)
- Age requirement: Applicants vying to enter PMA on 01 April 2014 should have been born from 01 April 1992 to 01 April 1997.
For those interested applicants, please mail the following requirements to the Office of Cadet Admission, Philippine Military Academy, Fort General Gregorio H. del Pilar, Baguio City 2602:
PMA Entrance Exam 2013: How to Apply Reviewed by Phil Newsome on 7/05/2013 Rating: